We're having our first show of silk art Silk To Dye For to be held at SEFAA Southeast Fiber Arts Alliance Center at
1705 Commerce Dr. NWAtlanta, GA 30318
Show dates are Sunday June 2nd Opening for a month. You must be a current member of Silk Painters of Atlanta (membership fee is $10 per year payable to Martha Andreatos, c/o SEFAA, 1705 Commerce Drive NW, Atlanta GA 30318). For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a juried show via image emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage framed art but scarves will be accepted.
1. The exhibition opening will be Sunday June 2nd 2013.
2. Submission forms are due on May 25th with an image of the piece. The may be sent via email to Vermillion at email@example.com or Martha at firstname.lastname@example.org with
PRICE if available for sale or Not For Sale
A LITTLE "story" if there is one to the piece
3. The installation of the show will be May 31st and all SPA members available are asked to help.
4. Silk Painters of Atlanta nor SEFAA is responsible for any damage or theft to the art work. Please provide your own insurance.
5. Deadline to send images via email is May 25th. Acceptance emails will be sent by May 27th. Delivery of pieces will need to be Tuesday May 28th between 10:00am - 2:00pm.
6. Unframed pieces will be hung via push pins, scarves included, unless other hanging apparatus is provided by the artist.